Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The rest of the summer....Part 2

For some reason I couldn't finish my last post, so here is part 2....

We ended our summer with one last weekend trip.  The girls, my mom and I (and Kole, of course) went down to Orange County where we met my Aunt Carol from Wisconsin and attended a bridal shower for my cousin's fiance.  All the kids are going to be in the wedding in October down in Carlsbad.  On the way home we stopped at the American Girl store.  The girls' had never been before and they were in awe!  They got their dolls' ears pierced and bought lots of goodies courtesy of birthday money and "Baboom".  They played with their dolls for HOURS when we got home.
Kenna said, "This place is WAY better than Build-a-Bear!!!!"  


While we were away on our "Girl's Trip", Kevin and Kaden decided to go on a "Boy's Trip" to Hume Lake and do a little camping and fishing.  Here's a few snapshots of their fun weekend...
Kaden caught a fish!!!!

It takes a strong boy to help put up a tent!

2 of my favorite people!

No comments:

Post a Comment